Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Calvin & Hobbes

Do u know who Bill Waterson is? He is the creator of the very famous Calvin and Hobbes.He had also included some funny poems in-between his comic strips. Check these 2 out(my favourites)



Christmas shock>> By bill Waterson
My hands were all shacky,
My face had gone pale,
A letter from santa,
Just arrived in the mail.
It was hand written,
In old fashioned ink.
It was handsomely printed,
and dated twelve ten.
"Dear calvin", it said,"
i am writting bcos,
this year i've replaced My naughty/nice laws.
So now, i urge you
be vulgar and crude
I like it when children
are boorish and rude!
Burp at the table!
Gurgle your peas!
Never say Thank you;
You're welcome, or Please!
talk back to your mother,
don't do as you're told,
stick your tongue out
at your dad if he scolds!
Drive everyone crazy
,i really don't care!
act like a jerk,anytime, anywhere.
I'm changing the rules!
The bad girls and boys
Will be from now on
the ones who get toys!
Good little kids make me sick,
It's no joke"Sincerely, sighned SANTA...
.an then i awoke
i hate being good.(Or trying to fake it)
Six days until Christmas,
i don't think I'll make it.....



I wonder if my parent's ar aliens....>>> Bill Waterson
My mom and my dad are not what they seem,
their dull appearance is part of their scheme.
I know of their plans.
i know their techniques.
My parents are outer space alien freaks.
They landed in spaceships humangous.
Posing as grownups, they now walk among us.
My parents deny this, but i know the truth.
they ar here to enslave me and spoil my youth.
Early each morning, as the sun rises.
mom and dad put on their earthling disguises.
i know right away, their masks weren't legit,
their faces lined-they sag and don't fit.
the earth Gravity amakes them sluggish and slow.
they say not to run, wherever i go.
They live by the clock.
they're slaves to routines.
They work theyear 'Round'.
Duh! they are Alien machines.
They deny that TV and fried food have much worth.
They cannot be human.
They ar not of this earth.
I cannot escape their alien gaze.
And they ar warping my mind with their alien ways.
for sinister plots, this one is a gem.
They ar bringing me up to turn me into them.


This image might be blurred. Not my fault(nor my property) but this comic strip was damn funny.....

No comments: