Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dont pelt me> its picture time again

Ok fine quit pelting me with virtual stones. I am obsessed with pics and i am going to post some pics i randomely found on the internet. here goes nothing(and about posting something new: youll have to wait) and if u want to check out some great artwork(from almost every anime please visit> http://www.devianart.com/

Full Metal Pictures>>>>
1)Riza hawkeye(Elegant and powerful)
2)Roy Mustang(pic 2> cool and trendy pic 1> cold and hot)
3)The Elric bros
4)Armstrong(No comments: but we still luv u)
5)Shuvo said he couldn't get a pic of all the Homunculi together. Here is one i found. There was another one too. but it was not up to the mark: this one is slightly better)
6)Scar
7)The homunculi look great(Envy, lust, gluttony)
8)Why did i put pokemon and Simpson pic in my FMA artwork? well................. i don't know(maybe bcos it was so cute)

Fine i'll come up with something different(sadists)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow the image of Mustang was really cool(although in the 2nd pic he looks a bit...)I liked the anime very much. Is it airing anymore on Animax?
and if my name is of any importance its Mayank from eng tuition. I am thinking of starting a blog myself.